You may access our online store anytime. For your concerns or inquiries, you may send to email@example.com and our customer representative will attend to it within 9am to 6pm.
You can browse our products by category through the main menu on our header. You may also search for products on the search bar.
We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including its current state and its applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your screen and we cannot guarantee that it will accurately display such colors.
Some items have been in storage for a while and may not have their original packaging, intact or otherwise. Quantities of our products may sometimes be limited and in the course of selection can be depleted, we recommend checking out quickly especially with items that have bigger discounts.
Products on sale on this website are sold as-is which denotes that the products are sold in whatever condition it presently exists hence the buyer is committing to the transaction with all faults whether or not immediately visible.
To add a product to your cart, choose the item from the listings, indicate the quantity, and then click or tap on the 'Add to Cart’ button.
To make changes to your shopping cart, click the ‘view cart' icon on the upper right corner of your screen. You can then adjust the quantity of any items in your cart, or completely remove these items. When you've finished making changes, click the 'Continue Shopping' button to return to the online shop or check out your cart to proceed to payment.
You may pay through our secured payment partners without any minimum purchase:
PayMongo for Visa
Cash on delivery
Upon completion of your orders, you can proceed to payments after tapping “Check Out”.
• Once you have entered all your data on this page and clicked continue, payment will only be charged to your account once you confirm your order on the next page
• Please note that to ensure the safety of your data, your debit or credit card data will not be stored in our systems.
• Please check all the information on this page - this is your last chance to correct it after hitting "Confirm Order", your order will be processed immediately
Yes, it is possible. During the checkout process, you can choose different addresses. Please note that this option is only valid for addresses within the country.
Processing of your order takes around 1-2 days before the courier picks up for delivery.
The shipping period varies according to distance and the capacity of our courier partners. It usually takes 3-5 business days for Metro Manila and at least 7 to 14 business days for provincial orders to be delivered nationwide.
• Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area: 2-3 local business days
• Luzon: 5 – 7 local business days
• Visayas and Mindanao: minimum of 7 to 14 local business days
Due to varying government guidelines imposed on shipping and quarantine restrictions, please expect considerable delays in shipping. Rest assured we continuously employ every available effort to provide the best service that we can.
• Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, 10 am – 6 pm, excluding national holidays in the Philippines.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive shipping confirmation from our partner courier via SMS or app. The messages will include the tracking number or the link to track your order online. There may be some delay between the status of an order being updated on the website, however, the carrier usually updates their information within one business day.
• Order confirmation
You should receive this confirmation within minutes after placing your order. All orders are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable after the order is placed, you will receive an email or SMS to inform of cancellation. However, if you do not receive any information within 3 business days, please feel free to contact our customer service representatives.
• Order shipped
This notification is provided to advise that your order has been shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to your preferred delivery address.
We always aim to deliver your order within our standard delivery times, but unexpected factors may cause delays in your delivery. Here are some reasons your delivery might be late:
• You ordered more than one product. In exceptional circumstances, your orders may arrive in different packages and on different dates.
• Your order was placed during a local public holiday.
• There were unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
If you are unable to receive the product at the time of delivery, our delivery partner will try to re-deliver on another date. You may also follow up and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No, our online shop can only ship within the Philippines.
If you placed your order from our online shop and received the wrong product, kindly contact us for further assistance through the email@example.com
Sometimes we have to cancel orders. This can be due to several reasons, including but not limited to:
• Stock availability. It can be that your size ran out of stock before we could process your order.
• Payment issues. Your payment did not go through or we were not able to verify your payment details.
• Delivery address issue. You may have accidentally entered an incorrect or incomplete delivery address which we couldn’t process.
To get a clear understanding of why your order was cancelled we recommend you contact us directly by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No. Once your order has been placed, it immediately starts going through our ordering process. Therefore, we, unfortunately, cannot cancel or change your order or order details even if it has not been shipped yet.
If any details of your order are incorrect, please contact us immediately by sending an email at email@example.com
If you have already registered your e-mail address, you can use your e-mail address details to login. Otherwise, you can check out as a guest or register an account.
• Having an account will give you access to handy features such as the address book and your personal order history.
• The first two steps of the checkout ask for your delivery and billing address. If your billing address is the same as your delivery address, simply check the checkbox and the billing address will be filled out automatically.
Sign up now to get access to exclusive news, announcements and special prices. This will also enable you to track your orders, and/or view your purchase history.
Your Account page is the central location where you have access to all your information.
If you have forgotten your account password, please click on Sign In and then on the "Forgot password" link you will receive further instructions to secure your account through your email or mobile number.
Registration is not required. You can always place an order at the online shop as a guest. However, if you plan to make regular purchases through our site then we recommend that you register to get access to great deals and hot news. This will also save you time when re-ordering at the online shop.
You'll be first to hear the latest news, take advantage of special deals and exclusive online sales. Sign up now!
We’ll be glad to help you out! Just reach out to our customer support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Types of Information We May Collect from you. Personal information or Data refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual. The term may include name, address, contact numbers, identification numbers issued by Government agencies, and marital status.
3. How Personal Data is collected. You may supply us with personal data about you by filling in forms on our website.
This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/inquiry form, registration form, order form, email, or other communication with us. When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect information, such as but not limited to:
3.1. Certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
3.2. As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors, or about how you interact with the Site.
3.3. When you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including account numbers)
5. How we use the information you supply to us. We will use the information or data you supply to us:
5.1. To provide you with information you request from us and efficient customer service;
5.2. For other business purposes, such as to communicate with you, give you notices regarding our products or services; to enhance our marketing and research activities such as surveys about our products, and facilitate other business functions
5.3. To administer our Site including troubleshooting and to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
5.4. For Security and debugging as part of our effects to keep our site safe and secure.
6. Access to your Personal Information or Data. Personal Information or Data may be accessed by a restricted number of our employees, certain companies, third party processing, storage, etc. with which we may conduct joint programs and by individuals and entities whom we contract to carry out business activities for us. We train our employees about the importance of privacy and how to handle and manage customer data appropriately and securely. We will also notify you if you are registering for a program which is conducted in conjunction with another company that may require access to your personal information. Also, our practice requires our contractors to keep your personal information confidential and to use personal information only to perform functions.
7. Disclosure of Information. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information or data is not disclosed to any person, or local or national government or agencies unless required by law or regulations, or upon court orders, subpoena, search warrant, other lawful requests for information we receive or to otherwise protect our rights. The confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
9. Your right to Access, Amend, or Delete Information. You have the right to access your information currently in our records or file by contacting us via email@example.com
We may require additional information from you to ensure your identity and ownership of the information your request access to. You may request to remove your personal information from our records or amend your personal information. For record-keeping purposes, we will retain certain personal information you submit.
No personal information you have with us will be amended without prior notice to you. We may charge a reasonable fee for handling your requests.