RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Under the I.R.R. of R.A 7394 (The Consumer Act of the Philippines), a change of mind does not entitle the customer to a refund, return, and/or exchange.
Merchandise with manufacturing defects can be returned for exchange. Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach with photos of the damaged item received.
We will glad accept your return or UNWORN merchandise within seven ()days of receipt or order for replacement or exchange.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
If you suspect your product was damaged during shipment, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately by Live Chat
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
• A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
• Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
• Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
• Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
• Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online sales, liquidator, consignment shops, and other e-commerce channels.
• Improper fit. Fit is the
responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window.
• Comfort issues
1. Items for Return and/or Exchange should be presented with its official receipt.
2. Items should be returned in good condition including the following:
• Box or packaging
• Swing tags
• Any accessories included with the item.
3. Change of size can only be accommodated within seven (7) days from the date of purchase. This can only be transacted once.
• Shipping and handling cost incurred are non-refundable.
• Shipping and handling cost involved in exchanging/returning and sending back the item will be shoulder by thecustomer.
• Exchange of items is not allowed in the retail/physical stores.
• If Return Acceptance conditions are met, customer can exchange such for a similar item. If returned item is not in stock, customer can exchange with another item.
• If exchanged item is of lower value than the returned item, there will no refund of the price difference.
• If exchanged item is of higher value than the returned items, customer must pay the additional amount before delivery of items.